Re: [OM] Family portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Family portrait
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:38:03 +0100
And I am sure If I had been on that airfield test track I would have
bettered my speed but not necessarily your nieces, Michele Mouton was
also a GIRL ;-), my airfield was very narrow and bumpy which made the
whole car twitch and I can be reasonable confident most passengers would
also twitch at the speed I attained.

IanW