Re: [OM] Family portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Family portrait
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:55:51 +1100
My niece is an analyst on a project team at Jaguar in Warwickshire.
They have an airfield test track there, except when they fly in parts.
She's done better than 115mph  and she's a GIRL!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813