Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:16:50 -0500
Now that the Lipitor patent has expired you may note that the heart
disease dialogue has shifted to implicate C-Reactive Protein (CRP) or
high density LDL (not total LDL) as the "real" culprit.  If Pfizer et
all are to continue to make lots and lots of money they need a new cause
and a new (patented) medication.

Chuck Norcutt