Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:44:09 -0500
I had both knees done at the same time, took no pain killers except
Excedrin, and was hiking up mountains in Guatemala two months later.  I had
a wonderful surgeon (some of the parts used are named after him) and I did
lots of pre-surgery physical therapy to strengthen my other muscles.

Tina

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Agreed.  It was three months before I allowed myself to drive.  Had it
> been my left knee I'd have started driving at 2 months.  But until 3
> months my knee was still so painful that I felt I could not put enough
> pressure on the brake pedal to make an emergency stop.
>
> On the other hand, I spoke to a woman several days ago who claims she
> had resumed all normal activities within 2 weeks.  Guess I should have
> had her surgeon.  :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 2/9/2013 11:46 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> > Knee replacement without anaethesia/painkillers? That's insane!
> > I got through a fair bit of morphine.
> > Andrew Fildes
> > afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> --