Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:43:37 +0100
Regarding battery life: Canon states 850 pictures using OVF on the 5D
Mark II and 950 on the Mark III, but both only 200 using Live View.

The E-M5 gives 360, all according to CIPA standards (info:
imaging-resource.com).

You might not like the amount of exposures with Live View, but the
E-M5 is doing fine.

Best, Frank.

PS Nikon seems not to provide LV numbers fortheir DSLRs, but if they
behave like these Canons, then the D4, rated 2600 exposures with OVF,
would have around 600-650 LV exposures. An E-M5 with ONE spare battery
would outlast it when used only with LV ;-)))

2013/2/8 Moose