Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else w

Subject: Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:46:27 -0500
It may be OK.  I haven't really put it to any signficant tests.  When I
did try it I found it to be very touchy on indicating focus.  The
slightest movement fore or aft would turn the focus indicator off and it
was very difficult to find the in-focus position.  It was as though I
needed a vernier control.  Of course, I was using the 24/2.8 which has a
lot of DoF.  And when I use that it's usually at f/11 and focused at
about 6 feet for hyperfocal landscape work.  I haven't tried it with any
other lens.  Except for my 17mm Tokina the full range of my OM lenses is
already covered by my Canon mount lenses.

I'm not sure but I think I do have the Big_IS adapter and the 50/3.5
macro with me so maybe I'll give it another go.  Of course, the OM-D
E-M5 is supposed to be here in a couple of days.  No doubt it will get
priority.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt