[OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will

Subject: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:30:24 -0500 (EST)
AG writes:
I think that's the way I'll go if I get a Canon.

MA for chipped adapters overall reported to be quite good on
MKIII--less consistent on MkII but Mag LV is best of course.

 From what I can tell EF to MFT will clearly happen for Bo Ming
Speedbooster gizmo but will be same 0.71x
reduction from all reports. Doubt that would get AG's attention.
Thinking about the "improved MTF" it clearly can't reach 50% better to
offset the smaller sensor or that would violate the no free lunch
principle big time.
So when viewed at 100% or same size print the overall resolution must
be less  compared to  using the lens on FFwith the aberrations of the
adapter added. Examples thus far look promising compared to FF but not
enough info available yet. Still the change in exit pupil and more
telecentric properties as well as differences in sensor performance
(i.e sensor efficiency etc may not be exactly proportionally worse on
APS-c --keep up the good work Sony) make this product interesting .
Suspect AG would not choose NEX in any event.

Mike