Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else w

Subject: Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:11:35 -0500
Sorry, I don't believe MetaBones is going to build an OM to anything.
But if they built a Canon EF to micro 4/3 I'd at least take a look.  But
probably not a long look.  I'm trying to get smaller gear.  I don't want
to haul around a 5 pound 80-200/2.8 lens even if MetaBones can magically
make it into a 1.4.  I'd rather just click the ISO dial a stop.

Chuck Norcutt