Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else w

Subject: Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:28:52 -0500
Would you really expect Olympus to produce something like that for old,
manual focus Zuikos?  Really?  Why hasn't MegaBones done it?  What about
the patent filings?  Olympus didn't even want to do a pure mechanical
adapter let alone reduction optics.  Remember?  Camera manufacturers are
really in the business of selling lenses.

Chuck Norcutt