Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else w

Subject: Re: [OM] Since Olympus refused to give us what we wanted somebody else will
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:15:52 -0600
I've got Zuikos 28/2, 100/2 and 35-80/2.8 which have no equals. I also
still lug around one or two OM bodies along with a digital body most
of the time. I have no intention of buying an all new set of lenses
for a digital system that are incompatible with the analog system. I
want ONE system that behaves in a common manner. For me, that means
having the ability to use the 35-80/2.8 on a digital body the way it
was meant to be, along with a film body. The only option we've had is
the 5D. With a reduction optic adapter, I may have more bodies to
choose from that have other advantages over the 5D.

If it means that I have to have an OM-EOS ring adapter, plus an
EOS-SONY or EOS-FUJI adapter, then so be it. I do suspect that an m43
adapter will come soon enough, though. But at least things are looking
up. I see that there is a Leica-Fuji adapter and I think there is an
OM-Leica adapter, so one way or another this can probably fly.

But first, we need to see how the optics in this thing shake out. It
might be a total loser.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx