Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:41:02 +0000
Thanks for that, Chuck.
I'll continue to give it some thought, based on your summary.  I'm not sure
about near-death experiences: part of me thinks that it might be self-indulgent
to consider that you can experience the afterlife while still alive.  But,
again, I'm happy to keep different ideas under consideration.

Dawkins and his brand of aggressive atheism (evangelical atheism? :-)) causes
in me a very unChristian reaction . . .

Chris