Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:04:59 -0500
It gets even deeper if you pay attention to quantum theory.  At its
ultimate there is nothing that exists unless we observe it and (if you
follow Julian Barbour) time doesn't really exist.  If you'd like to
tackle something that's hard to get your head around read Barbour.
<http://www.platonia.com/>