Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:14:57 -0500
Sorry, Mike.  I do not appreciate being called a "denier" or implicity a
religious fundamentalist and therefore anti-evolution.  I do not deny
that the earth is warming, I am not religious (least of all
fundamentalist), I firmly support evolution and I am very well aware of
the difference between theory and hypothesis.  I am also well aware of
the scientific method.  Name calling is a political method and not a
scientific method.  Unfortunately, climate science is now more politics
than science.

Chuck Norcutt