Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 06:10:02 +0000
Chuck

Thanks, but I don't think I will :-). His site and his research look
interesting, but 2 factors prevent me from wanting to explore further:

1.      The existence of God or Jesus seems to be missing from his
considerations.
2.      He lives in Oxford; he is therefore probably chums with the shrill and
aggressive atheist Dawkins.
3.      I don't have time . . .

Drat, that was 3 :-)

Chris