Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:58:32 -0600
With my old units, I had multiple gas orifice plates, so could change the
heat output, if necessary.  I never had to do this.  I asked the service
man, when he did my Fall checkup, if there was any adjustment available, and
he just shook his head.  I think he had seen this problem before.

I did go through the circuit diagram and find that I could adjust the blower
speed, which I did during the air conditioning season, but found no way to
alter the heat.

Good luck!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA