Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:02:52 -0500
I'd never heard most of this before so followed Donald's link which led
me to other links but eventually to this link which is a pared down
version for laymen.  My head is still spinning with the implications.
Durn!  I thought I already had plenty of stuff to think about and work
on trying to understand.  I'll be dead well before I get my head around
this stuff.  It's an hour long video but will definitely wake up your
brain if you ever studied anything approaching cosmology, astronomy,
relativity, etc. etc.  I probably won't sleep well tonight thinking
about what it all means. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zixnWeE8A>

Chuck Norcutt