Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:24:51 -0500
Bob, I agree with you for the type of photographs you take. However,
as an event photographer, I value the ability to work quickly and
deliver even quicker. These days, the typical event I'm photographing
has live or near live content updates of their websites and social
media feeds. Being able to supply near real-time images is critical.
For the last couple of events, I was shooting as much with my
cellphone as I was with the camera for this very reason.

However, the uploads of in-camera JPEGs should in no way interfere
with the RAW files for final processing and print publication.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx