Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:07:22 -0400
Not exactly, Going through the computer allows the photographer to realize the
vision in a much more comprehensive manner than shooting straight from camera
to Facebook. That may have a wow factor, but that's all it is, a wow factor.
This is not about how swiftly one can post, or how little post processing one
can do. For me, it's about realizing a vision. That's not something that can be
done in haste. it takes time. Days, weeks, months. Sometimes years. I've got a
few new photos out this year proving popular that I shot years ago but lacked
either the vision or the skill to properly process.

Stupid is, IMHO, a bad choice of words.

--Bob, who is no Moose.