Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:19:21 -0700
On 8/16/2012 12:24 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> <Snip prefectly justified praise of an image.>
>>
>> I'm not really sure what Moose is trying to say. Maybe he's a little
>> put off by the fact that the picture is up in FB and G+ and not
>> incorporated on my website yet. Well, there is a specific reason why
>> it hasn't hit www.zone-10.com. I suppose that I could EMAIL him the
>> pictures.

None of that. I don't particularly like the presentation format of the old
zone-10 anyway. Note the plural at the end of
your paragraph. You gave us build-up with a teaser -

On 8/15/2012 7:27 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> See ya in a while. I'll post a result on FB/G+ for those who give a rip.
> Took break. Uploaded photos. They were taken with the wonderful E-1
> and OMZ 100/2. Yeah, it's still a keeper.

- then just one lousy image? (Well, not lousy in that other sense, rather nice,
really.)

>> Regardless, I did the global sharing setting so he wouldn't
>> have to actually log in on FB to see said picture.

And indeed, I don't terribly mind viewing public image posts on FB.

>> The other two photos are also SOOC JPEGs resized for web.

See! You are holding out on your old friends!

Aha!!! Just as I thought! I braved a brief visit to FB, and it's true - there
are more images there. With them, the
title of the public one makes more sense, too.

BTW, where do all these endless people asking to be my 'friend' come from? I
know two, and recognize a third. Who are
the rest of these people?

Yanking a Silver Chain Moose