Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:24:44 -0500
> Superb bokeh!
> And nice surrealistic composition
> The tones also appeal much to me BTW
> Keep them coming

Thank you, Philippe. BTW, I'm also enjoying your recent pictures too.

I'm not really sure what Moose is trying to say. Maybe he's a little
put off by the fact that the picture is up in FB and G+ and not
incorporated on my website yet. Well, there is a specific reason why
it hasn't hit www.zone-10.com. I suppose that I could EMAIL him the
pictures. Regardless, I did the global sharing setting so he wouldn't
have to actually log in on FB to see said picture.

The photo was taken handheld with the E-1 and 100/2. This was
wide-open. No fancy adjustments were made to the image other than web
prep and a slight exposure adjustment. The color and contrast is
exactly as it is from the in-camera JPEG file that I posted from. I
didn't even do a RAW conversion!

The other two photos are also SOOC JPEGs resized for web.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx