Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead Letter Box - The Sequel
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:35:37 -0500
> None of that. I don't particularly like the presentation format of the old
> zone-10 anyway. Note the plural at the end of
> your paragraph. You gave us build-up with a teaser -

Nothing slides past the old eagle-eyed Moose.

Not much new in that regard, yet. I've been up to my eyeballs in 2013
Budget at work. Not fun. Well, actually, it is fun, but not for all
the hours it demands. Also, there is that little thing called
"moving". That wiped out four weekends in a row. This has been another
incredibly busy summer.

But to your point, the new site is being delayed for the following
specific reasons:

1. The new product offerings are not ready yet. (darkroom construction, etc).
2. The new content offerings are not ready yet. (time, time, time).
3. The underlying site design is not ready yet. (trying to get the
FB/LI/G+ tie-ins working). I may have to do another engine swap.

The website format of the old www.zone-10.com was a love/hate thing.
Mostly hate, but it was the current style five years ago. It was also
designed with the intent of multiple contributors. It's a solo thing
now, so I'll form it into something that makes more sense for me. At
least the old site is still better designed than Ken Rockwell's.

> - then just one lousy image? (Well, not lousy in that other sense, rather
> nice, really.)

Way to slip in a complement. ;) Thank you.

> See! You are holding out on your old friends!

Again, this was due to the fact I was posting the links via cellphone
or iPad. Once the new site is completed, I'll be able to upload,
publish, post, and link all from my cellphone with ease.

> BTW, where do all these endless people asking to be my 'friend' come from? I
> know two, and recognize a third. Who are
> the rest of these people?

Nigeria.

> Yanking a Silver Chain Moose

Flush!