Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:04:40 +0100
You've mentioned this before, Ken, and I have to admit that I worry about it
every now and then.  But the Internet feels pretty fragile for various reasons,
including the power required for the large servers, the lack of bandwidth in
rural areas, the daft move towards TV and other video streaming online . . .

Chris