Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:32:32 -0500
Hi Ken,

The first time I flew with Narco Superhomers and Omnigators, I thought they
would be around forever.  Most of my cross-country trips were made with
these VOR devices.  Then came LORAN for a while, and, finally, GPS.  Now,
these all seem in the distant past when I see the new glass panels of
digital displays with moving maps and keyboards.  I'm afraid I might feel I
was flying a computer instead of an airplane.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA