Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: At the Airport Today
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 00:21:21 -0500
Hi Chris,

When it was in military configuration, the white side had a splitter, so
that it flashed white-white, green.  That is the way I remember it during my
night landing practices, years ago.  I have not been out there much at night
lately, but I suspect it now just flashes alternating white and green.

Yes, the carts are much nicer than I recall in my flying days.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA