Re: [OM] IMG: From the Airport - Again

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Airport - Again
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:54:36 -0500
Chuck,

Thanks for puncturing my bubble;~)  I realize that you are in fact correct,
but, for my use and 1200-pixel width web postings, it works out fine for me.
In comparing images from the Leica 28mm using zone focusing, and the ZD 35
Macro with AF, which is no slouch in sharpness, I feel that the 28 has a
slight edge.  For walk-around snaps, I haven't found a better solution.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA