Re: [OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:17:49 -0500
**WARNING** more drift

Mike,

The synchronizer for early Leicas was installed by E. Leitz N.Y.  It
consisted of a special baseplate which contained the adjustable synch slider
and a moving contact which was keyed to a slot in the wheel on the bottom of
the shutter shaft, so it provided one contact moving with the shutter, and a
second one that could be adjusted for shutter speed and the bulb in use.  A
dovetail on the baseplate also supported the attached flashgun, which would
work with Press 40 and GE #11 bulbs, along with 25s, etc, by means of an
adapter.

This image shows the cover of the instruction manual.  I still have the
camera and synchronizer packed away, but I sold the flashgun to a British
collector.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Leitz+Flash+Synchronizer+and+Flashgun.jpg.html

Thanks for the memories.....................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA