[OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?

Subject: [OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:20:57 -0400 (EDT)
**warning**  thread drift

GN of the press 40's at ASA 100 1/50'"is 300 with 7 in reflector.----
Not too shabby. I think it is equivalent to a GE#11 which has an
18-22,000 lumen-sec total output. If not quite a Big Bertha certainly
is in the upper echelon of medium Berthas. Never have seen such a
synchronizer--special unit required to trip the shutter after the bulb
is ignited and up to speed?

In synch at high speed, Mike