Re: [OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 in auto +OM4T in manual, what's going to happen?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:41:34 -0400
Ooh,  oh,  a question I might be able to answer...:-)

Do you mean T32 is on "regular" auto mode (one of 3 settings) or "ttl
auto"  (which is same as setting flash to full manual)?

If T32 is on full manual (or black side of panel showing), with camera
on manual shutter speed, flash will go full dump.

If set to one of the 3 regular auto settings, flash is read by cell
inside "O" of Olympus moniker on flash and you might get a correct
exposure (in an average size room with reflecting walls and/or ceiling).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977