Re: [OM] OT - Card reader question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Card reader question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:08:49 -0400
You must be one of the few who remember DR DOS but probably more
remember Gary Kildall.  I never met Kildall nor do I go back far enough
to carry a DOS honorific.  I didn't start working on PC-DOS until
version 3.2 which was done for hardware support of the PS/2 line of
computers.  And that was just a warmup for the real product which was OS/2.

But I did see Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates from time to time.  I don't
miss 'em at all.  Matter of fact I don't much miss some of the IBM'ers
either. Ye, gad.  It's been 20 years since I left IBM... to go work for
the guy who was actually responsible for the PC-DOS contract with
Microsoft.  Out of the frying pan and into...  :-)

Chuck Norcutt