Re: [OM] Fuji X-pro1 and OM-D

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-pro1 and OM-D
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:07:10 +0200 (CEST)
I assume it was Foto Ganz on Rennweg? I am surprised that you found the
prices identical to online--in my years of living in Zurich, I have often
window-shopped there, and occasionally bought film and odds and ends, but
as far as camera equipment I always found it prohibitively expensive
compared to the German and UK online shops, let alone the US ones.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx