Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice - THANKS

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice - THANKS
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 09:41:49 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks you to all viewers and commenters from the lists.

I was more lucky than able on this one again.

Answers to technical questions: tripod, camera set on the lowest ISO setting,
closed down to 22 and A mode - click and wait, wait again until raw file has
been digested by chip/memory card (very long, sigh) , repeat as soon as the
camera is ready ; the exif says most of it except that the best lightnings
fired while the camera was processing ...

I still must read the instructions manual to determine if I can access longer
exposure times than the apparently standard 30s.
Any tip to share?

Thanks again for viewing.

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe