Re: [OM] EVF's etc - was Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF's etc - was Sunday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:31:26 -0400
That's very interesting (and very disappointing).  I've looked in the
E-510 manual and can't find any such thing except this on page 18:
When rotating the mode dial or turning off the power in the easy
shooting modes, functions with changes made to their settings are
restored to the factory default settings
But my interpretation of "functions" is those settings associated with
the "easy shooting" modes... just the auto and scene modes.  That sort
of resetting makes sense.  Changing settings in other modes does not.
After doing more searching in the PDF than I felt should be necessary I
can find not mention of it.

Did they quote you chapter and verse?

Chuck Norcutt