Re: [OM] Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunday
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 14:47:24 -0700
The OM-D autofocus with the new m4/3 lenses seems to be quick and accurate.
When using some older 4/3 lenses there can be enough hunting that I loaded
olympus viewer 2 and made sure everthing had the latest firmware. The few
updates didn't seem to make any difference. My 8mm fisheye wouldn't focus
(manual nor auto). I haven't worked with the older 4/3 lenses on it enough
to see any definite patterns.

The size and weight difference between 4/3 and m4/3 is significant. I can
fit 4 zooms and the OM-D in a Domke F-5XA (interior about 7.5" x 4" x4" -
tight fit but workable).

Jeff Keller