Re: [OM] Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunday
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 02:14:16 +0800 (WST)
Hi Chris,

> Even with an EVF, Ian?

I'm just about 50, my eye sight's not as good as it was so I figure I'll get use
to it but I'm doing my best to hang on for the next version before I give in.

I'm still happy with my E450 and the 12-60 attached though so I figure
I can put it off until maybe the 3rd version when the EVF is 3 times as
good ;o)

I am however hearing a lot about how good the OM-D is with focusing,
so maybe it's time to bite the bullet with EVF's ?

Cheers
Ian Manners