Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35

Subject: Re: [OM] Re MF VS 35
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:47:21 -0500
Since when are OM's less reliable than Nikon F's? I keep hearing this old
crap, let me tell you, I have owned and shot professionally both systems,
still have some of both, and have never noticed any difference in durability
or reliability between the two. It would seem that the Nikons have more
ability to shrug off abuse, but since when should we abuse  our equipment in
the first place? And that's not to say that I haven't banged mine both
around some.