Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:52:31 -0400
Today was Day One of my Basic Motorcycle Rider's Course. There were seven of
us. One didn't show up. The other six were young enough to be my children. Some
of them, my grandchildren. I was the only old fart in the room. I'm plumb wore
out tonight, with another day ahead of me tomorrow. I think it won't be quite
so pressing though, as now I've got more of a notion of what to expect. Amazing
how much I forgot in 30 years out of the saddle.

--Bob