Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:56:50 +0100
Ken

Can you not stop using shoulder bags and start with accessible backpacks?
There are several different sizes of the Slingshot, and I use one of 3 sizes of
Kata 3N1 (3 in 1) sling-type bags.

I had back problems after a couple of years of carrying a heavy briefcase to my
work in London; it took me a few months of physio to work out that it was the
imbalance of the briefcase causing me pain in the lumbar region.  Now I don't
carry luggage for very long, and each of my camera bags is slung over my
shoulders.

Chris