Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:59:11 +0100
Perhaps, Ken, the 300 is too big and you need to reduce the size of your kit.
One reason I went to Pentacchio was the small size of the range, couple with a
weather-proofing.

And the Kata bags are adaptable for left, right or both straps (i.e. sling on
the left or right or just a backpack) with side opening on either or both sides.

I missed the bit about an exercise regime: that will always help and I use
Therabands for resistive exercise wherever I happen to be.

Chris