Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:13:15 +0200
Perhaps start to go extremely minimalist - one OM body, one lens (40mm
would do well here) to be carried at a time. Wonders can be achieved
by being limited to one lens - ask any of the past masters.
Whatever else you do, you're going to be carrying weight, and it'll
probably be bad for you.

If the rangefinder vision works for you, achieve this by selling all
your OM gear and buy one impossibly expensive "normal" lens (e.g. 50mm
Summilux ASPH) which will make the whole ting more "bearable" -
because you couldn't afford another :-)

I'm not that serious about the last bit, but I am about the first. I
either carry  gigantic backpack containing medium / large format kit,
or walk around with an OM and a single lens - perhaps a second one in
my pocket. Works well for me, personally.

Give your back a break - a single OM/Zuiko is the tool for the job.

Dawid