Re: [OM] Happy ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:27:22 -0400
Since Lightroom uses ACR for converting raw files are you aware that ACR
offers dust spot repair?  If you load a bunch of images into ACR (I
usually do about a dozen at a time) and do a spot repair on the first
image you can select that as part of a "synchronize" operation on the
rest of the images.  I don't do it that way unless it appears in the sky
which is usually the only place the spots are visible.

Chuck Norcutt