Re: [OM] Happy ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy ...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:31:32 -0500
> With a daughter at age 17, this terrifies me.  At least I don't have two
> daughters.  Oops.

Hey, I've got your back. I can offer a decent package price for you. My
oldest is 15, so we should have a few years yet before that terrifying
thought of marriage has to be dealt with. I'll even do it in film if you
want.

> The light blinks WITH the camera OFF.  Interesting, no?

Have you tried it with any other EOS body?

> My original version
> of CS (1.0) does everything I want it to do, but it is just terribly
> confused by the memory options on my current PC.  It really would be
> nice to have some SW that can take advantage of more than 3 GB of RAM.

I forgot how many gig of ram I've got in my desktop. I think it's 4. But it
matters not. PWP screams on it and LR4 is plenty happy too. But for that
matter, PWP screams on my ancient laptop too. On the flip side, Photoshop
Elements will suck up every last ounce of memory. Adobe's memory usage is
criminal.

AG