Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo

Subject: Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 07:12:25 -0400
Skies come immediately to mind. You might want those rocks and that surf pin
sharp, but you want the sky soft. You can also sharpen for a creative effect. I
have prints where a particular aspect of the print is razor sharp, but others
are not. The sharpness draws the eye almost as well as brightness.

--Bob