Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo

Subject: Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:07:05 +1000
That's accurate but a biy OTT. Bleed is an old printing term which means that
in order to have no margin to an image, you have to print the image a bit
larger than the paper. If your simply did that, ink would 'bleed' on to the
rollers so a larger paper size was used and then trimmed back.
Andrew Fildes (who has had to clean up actual bleed).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com