Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo

Subject: Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:02:09 +0100
Which reminds me - a downside of Lightroom might be its lack of layers.
There is an add-on from OnOne Software which plugs that gap, called Perfect
Layers - a plugin for LR, Aperture, or a standalone application. I strongly
recommend you to disregard my example and NOT buy it ... as an email from
OnOne has indicated that it will imminently become freeware.

Might be useful if you do not have PS. Might even work with PWP!

http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/suite/perfect-layers/?ind

Piers