Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:05:37 +1200
Andrew wrote

> Huh?! Waht does that mean?
> Have you considered just posting the link to us instead?
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.soultheft.com
>
> On 05/04/2012, at 7:09 AM, Brian Swale wrote:
>
> > I have put a link to the video in question at the top of my facebook
> > timeline.
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/brian.swale
> >
> > It's a Toy Ota.
> >
> > Fairly obviously (or possibly) photographed during the recent / current
> > floods in eastern - southern Australia.

I have tried all the tricks I know to simplify the URL for this video.

The problem is that it has been posted on facebook, and they (FB) have
very cunning code to avoid it being saved by viewers from browser cache
and elsewhere, and a thorough examination of the page code has not
enabled me to figure out what the name of the file is, although I have a
suspicion that it is an MP4 file and not a SWF or FLV file. The use of their
file code number isn't much help. An interesting problem I've spent too
much time on, but now it is getting intriguing. Sometimes I like problems.

Andrew obviously has managed to avoid being trapped in the FB timeline
system :-)

Brian Swale.