Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:29:09 +0000
I see, Wiliam; that's a neat ruck- and vor-sack (:-))

But no apology was necessary; I used your idea to prompt me to tell of my new
bags, something that I have been planning to do for a while.

I also wanted to tell of my son's Gorilla pod and its Joby ballhead.  I have
known about this system for a while but had not great expectations of liking
it.  My son received the head from his brother for Christmas and I thought it a
very nice bit of engineering.  In fact, if I didn't already have a lovely
little Velbon Maxi I might buy a Gorillapod as a travel tripod.

Chris