Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:14:11 +0000
I've moved away from µ43 as well as 43, Ian.  But the answer isn't an easy one.

Ken writes movingly on this subject: which system has the combination of
features that he wants?

I've bought a Samsung NX200, but I'm not sure that it was a wise decision.  I
like the form and the features, but I rather worry that the designers have
plumped for too many pixels on the sensor.  I'll see how it is with Zuikos
mounted before I make my final decision on it.

My G12 and my K-5 are sufficient for my needs, although the G1X is quite
tempting . . .

Chris