Re: [OM] Yeah, I think I'm in love

Subject: Re: [OM] Yeah, I think I'm in love
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:08:27 +0200
Hi Frank,

To be honest, with a good EVF (and the Fuji EVFs, like the one in the
X100 - and this one may be better - are pretty darn good) who really
needs an optical viewfinder? Must be a very "fringe" feature to make
old camera enthusiasts like us happy. If this was a film rangefinder,
an optical viewfinder would be of paramount importance. But as an EVF
camera, it's really fine in my opinion.

I can't wait to handle one of these in a shop, once they do come out.

regards,
Dawid