Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrated of Switzerland
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:35:46 +0200
I'm with Ken - after shooting some colour film again (Portra -
excellent stuff) in 35mm, I would honestly
just have taken my OM-3Ti on a trip in the snow. Current M4/3 cameras
are mere toys by comparison, I am afraid.

With a larger format camera in a suitcase somewhere, like in the
hotel :-)

The current m4/3 cameras have about as much appeal to me as a
McDonal's "burger".

Dawid