Re: [OM] The event I've been waiting for

Subject: Re: [OM] The event I've been waiting for
From: Alan Wood <alanmwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:08:02 +0100 (BST)
Unteathered Moose wrote:

> If I could unclip the LCD from the 60D, even with just focus and shoot
> buttons, I'd be very happy.

Have you tried the EOS Utility software that comes with all EOS cameras?  Use
the supplied USB cable to connect the camera to your computer, and you can
compose and focus the image on your computer, and control the camera from the
computer.  You can focus Canon lenses from the computer.

It works very well with my Olympus BH-2 and CK2 microscopes, and I am looking
forward to trying it with Olympus OM macro equipment.  No remote focus with
Olympus equipment, of course.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)